Hi Nada,

Sorry for the delayed response. This issue sounds very similar to this bug:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2421

Simply put, I'm fairly certain the LDAPAuthentication plugin is not
working correctly *unless* you configure either:

"search.anonymous=true"

OR specify both:

"search.user" and "search.password"

These are all in the authentication-ldap.cfg configuration file.

I'm still searching out a volunteer to help resolve this bug in the
code. Unfortunately, I don't have an LDAP locally that I can easily test
against. But, it sounds like you are hitting this LDAP Authentication bug.

- Tim