Hi All,

I am testing dspace-5 on test server, when I run $ mvn -U clean package I get
the following errors, any suggestions is welcome.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.dspace:dspace:5.0
(/dspace/src/dspace-5.0-src-release/dspace/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]
'build.plugins.plugin[org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin].dependencies.dependency.systemPath'
 for com.sun:tools:jar must specify an absolute path but is ${toolsjar} @
org.dspace:dspace-parent:5.0, /dspace/src/dspace-5.0-src-release/pom.xml, line
176, column 28
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

Regards,
Lewatle

style="width:100%;">
size="1" color="#999999"><span style="font-size:11px;">This communication is
intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original
message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the
permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in