Dear all,

I am trying to import solr-format converted log files into Elastic Search
statistics but I'm having this error when running "dspace
stats-log-importer-elasticsearch -i D:\converted_logs\new_dspace.log.2015 -m
-s -v":

Exception: None of the configured nodes are available: []
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: None of the
configured nodes are available: []
        at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:278)
        at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:197)
        at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.execute(InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.java:86)
        at
org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractIndicesAdminClient.refresh(AbstractIndicesAdminClient.java:418)
        at
org.elasticsearch.action.admin.indices.refresh.RefreshRequestBuilder.doExecute(RefreshRequestBuilder.java:48)
        at
org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:91)
        at
org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:65)
        at
org.dspace.statistics.util.StatisticsImporterElasticSearch.main(StatisticsImporterElasticSearch.java:380)
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:225)
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:77)

I am using windows 7 but also encountered this error in windows server 2003.
I have no problems when I imported my converted log files into solr
statistics using the command "dspace stats-log-importer". I also followed
the steps to enable and configure Elasticsearch mentioned here:
Elasticsearch Usage Statistics
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Elasticsearch+Usage+Statistics>
. I can't find in the documentation about the settings in
elastic-search-statistics.cfg. I tried to uncomment all the properties there
and allowed port 9300 in my firewall. I also noticed that when I enabled
Elasticsearch, the server is not loading anything. Below is portion of my
dspace.log when I enabled Elasticsearch. The log just stopped there.

2015-04-07 17:12:38,537 INFO  org.dspace.core.ConfigurationManager @ Loading
from classloader: file:/C:/DSpace/config/dspace.cfg
2015-04-07 17:12:38,572 INFO  org.dspace.core.ConfigurationManager @ Using
dspace provided log configuration (log.init.config)
2015-04-07 17:12:38,574 INFO  org.dspace.core.ConfigurationManager @
2015-04-07 17:12:58,332 INFO
org.dspace.statistics.util.StatisticsImporterElasticSearch @ Getting
ElasticSearch Transport Client for StatisticsImporterElasticSearch...
2015-04-07 17:12:58,336 ERROR org.dspace.statistics.ElasticSearchLogger @
getClient reports null client
2015-04-07 17:12:58,339 INFO  org.dspace.statistics.ElasticSearchLogger @
Creating TransportClient to [Address:127.0.0.1] [Port:9300]
[cluster.name:dspacestatslogging]
2015-04-07 17:12:58,653 INFO  net.sf.ehcache.util.UpdateChecker @ New
update(s) found: 2.4.7
[http://www.terracotta.org/confluence/display/release/Release+Notes+Ehcache+Core+2.4]