Hi Bruno,

Cursos Abertos is very cool. Thank you for sharing, and I'm excited that
you all are working on that. I'm not sure if there is a wiki-space for
this, or if its something that you guys will end up tackling on your own.
But, as you work with the REST API, as you make improvements, or run into
limitations (we wish we could bulk-submit through API, or submission would
be simpler if <x>, rate limit to login, or anything else you run into that
the API is limited or is missing). That way the DSpace 6 API might be that
much better. When discussing DSpace 5 with people in the past few days, I
have been showing your site as an example of what can be done. Perfect
timing.

One thing that I would wish that we had figured out before deploying a REST
API publicly, is a way to know who all is using it, and have an email
address for them. That way, whenever there is an API change (version
upgrade) we can contact them, or to be able to enforce acceptable use
policy.

Our deploys of REST API have either been publicly available, or restricted
to campus network only.

Peter Dietz
Longsight
www.longsight.com