Hi all,

I worked with my first embargoed item today, and I think when it was
embargoed at the metadata record level as well as the bitstream level.
I really only need it embargoed at the bitstream level not to violate
the publisher's copyright terms.  Does anyone know if it is possible
to edit the embargo settings in the administrator UI?  Or does this
need to be done in the command line?  I have not seen anything and a
Google search is not giving me helpful results so I thought I would
ask the group.  Thanks for any insight.

Matt Sherman