Woodrick, Ed wrote:

> Version 1.4.3.2 of the D-STAR
> Calculator<http://www.dstarinfo.com/Calculator/
> <http://www.dstarinfo.com/Calculator/>> has been published.

By only comment would be that there are currently 192 Gateways showing
up in the Gateway Info page of the Gateways, and far less than that
showing on the Calculator, because folks don't know to put their systems
into the web pages.

Perhaps they should be populated without city/location names anyway by
pulling them from the Gateway Info screen, and/or directly from any
Gateway's Database?

Also, the drop down is going to get very unwieldy without adding
"sections" to it at 200 Gateways... perhaps a drop down for "Country",
then "State/Province", then the appropriate Gateway?  With a way to
still get a full list somehow?

I'm not much of a User Interface designer, I just know that 200 items in
a drop-down is going to be too much... not sure the best/cleanest way to
fix that, though.

And it's only going to get bigger...

Nate WY0X