On Sep 12, 2008, at 2:57 PM, John D. Hays wrote:
> Finally, if you are worried about infrastructure, Reflectors (now
> some 10 of
> them) are on the Internet, spread around the world. If your gateway
> has
> Internet and the remote gateway has Internet, then you can route
> directly or
> you can both connect to any of the reflectors. If one of the
> gateways is
> without Internet no communications are going to happen between the
> gateways
> or through a reflector.

I think the real number is 11 or 12?

And the caveat needs to be added here that both Gateways need to have
dplus loaded for any kind of Reflector activity... there *could* still
be some out there who don't have it, and/or don't want it.

(But since dplus is also required for Dongle users, I hope not.)

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
[EMAIL PROTECTED]