There are 4 European ICOM TRUST servers.
You would need permission with them to register your
home-made "ICOM compatible" G2 Gateway, same thing with the US.

I also have instructions on how to create a NEW ICOM
TRUST server. They have created their own ICOM TRUST server,
just like K5TIT did.

They are pretty active witrh their ICOM TRUST server
and they allow registration from anyone that wants to learn.
I do not believe that they would deny you registration
if you asked them.
The Europeans TRUST server groups are very friendly.

My dstar "ICOM compatible" G2 Gateway KJ4NHF
went live with the European TRUST server a couple of weeks ago.

Scott/KI4LKF