Hello developers,
since nobody seems to have done a port to Qt 4 of this useful tool I did
it the last week.
I was not able to compile the new sources with scons because I didn't
use this tool before
and I'm not familiar with the configuration of this tool. So somebody
else has to do this.

I substituted the goinput and and the gobutton with a QSpinbox so it is
quite easy
to skip from one picture to the next or previous and find the right
place for setting the
cut marks.

Additional I did the first step for internationalizing  the program.  I
surrounded  all
strings which are visible to the user with the tr ()-Macro from Qt and
did the translation
of all those strings to German.

If you are interested in the modified sources send me an email.

Greetings
Claus Buchberger