From: Kelly Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] ER4DX

I'm with Jay on this one.  There are a few ER stations that have managers,
most in EU.  However, the stations with EU managers don't frequent the
bands as much as the "direct" ER stations.

I've worked several ER stations with ER addresses and former Soviet state
managers.  Getting mail in and out of that area (in my experience) is
almost as good as flushing your dollars.  I suppose there are exceptions,
but I haven't managed to be one.  ;-(

73
Kelly - KE9KD
http://www.dx-central.com

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Jack Trampler wrote:

> That is an old mailing address.  Per Prolog2k, his new address is:
>
> VASILY "WILLY" ROMANYUK
> POB 1662
> MD 2044 KISHINEV
> MOLDOVA
>
> Prolog2k suggests using registered mail but also indicates many people
reporting they are not getting any QSL's from him.  Prolog2k still lists his
QSL manager as UT7ND.

> 73,
> Jack - N2JT

email address for ER4DX is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (was in 1999)