On 6 Sept I posted my comments regarding the problems of receiving QSL cards
from ER land. This was after a rather lengthy thread on this subject. I
stated that I had worked 5 ER stations and never received a card. I even
identified who they were. Since then I received two cards within the past
two days and I feel compelled to set the record straight. So I'm posting
this to let everyone know that I received a card from ER1QQ via the bureau
for a QSO on 11 Sep 01, and also one direct from ER7HQ for a QSO on 14 July
02. I cannot determine if the ER1QQ card was in response to receiving my
card or not, but the ER7HQ definitely was. I don't know if this information
sheds any light on this matter, but there is a lesson in it for me.

73,
Ken W4OFE