DXCC is a challenge and wasn't created to be easy to arrive at the top. I and
many others, had to wait a long time to work ZA and XZ (XY). I had to wait more
then 20 years and other guys that started earlier already had ZA and XY credited
easily. But I never asked to change the rules to make it. Some entities easy to
work on the past are difficoult actually and vice-versa. That's the name of the
game !!!!!  And never forgett "This is a hobby" Best regards to all of you from Brazil.

Fred - PY7ZZ