Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 2:16
Subject: [DX-CHAT] #3 VU4 Report

Some VU4 thughts:

- The 2 factors that slow me down are
      1. callers not giving their whole WHOLE calls the first time and every
time.  The fact that I may get only a couple of letters and call those
letters out, does not mean that I want callers to just give a few letters of
their WHOLE calls.   Giving partial calls incoming DOUBLES my time taken for
that one caller.

      2.  callers calling out of turn (when I am calling by numbers) or
calling when it is VERY CLEAR that I am not responding to them.  For the
latter example, I ask for "AN only" and I get AN calling along with a WZ or
a CPA or also a ZPS or whatever..... slows me down and hurts everyone.

And, as usual, folks from the country shaped like a tall boot seem to be
those doing these things the most....

Nevertheless, I would not be anywhere else nor doing anything else.... real
fun.... 73

Charles Harpole  VUAN/VU3CHE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]