From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 19:31
To: 'Ragnar Otterstad'; 'Dx-List'; 'Dx-Chat'
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] VU4AN-VU3OHA - affirmative action !!

Just got back from Port Blair.  We had one radio and it was our goal to work
North America during the few precious hours we had.  So when I realized 15
was not open I went to 17 meters, which also was not open to NA.  So I went
to 20 meters where it was open and ran them there.

By the way Rag I think you were the first RTTY QSO from VU4AN/VU3OHA.  I
didn't know you were QRV on that mode.  Another surprise was ON4UN
afterwards.

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html