Joe,

Didn't mean to single out your prefix!  I did a qrz.com search on
KQ3XX just in case ;-)

My favorite (and this happened a bit on 6m today when it was open to
the Carribean) is this, and I'll be the lid this time... that's safe.

DX: 6 Yankee One Victor QRZed?
DX: Kilo Quebec Three Foxt***NOVEMBER THREE OCEAN X-RAY*** and 9 in FK18.
KQ3F (who can luckily hear over me) thanks you're five and 9"
DX: Thanks this is Six Yan***NOVEMBER THREE OCEAN X-RAY*** QRZed?

Gotta love it.  I'm working on "worked all currently transmitting
stations" by the way.  The situation in the big unruly pileups seems
exactly analogous to capital area traffic, by the way.  There are
times around here, if everyone just let one single person in from the
merge lane and just left a little, tiny bit of space for traffic to
move around, the Beltway would move at 60MPH.  Since everyone's being
skittish and selfish and watching out only for themselves, traffic
moves at 23MPH.

The selfishness, of course, is totally misplaced.  The best thing for
the DC metro drivers and the callers trying to break the pileup to do
to get through is calm down and be orderly.  Things will happen much
more smoothly, you'll get your to the end of the commute faster or get
your contact sooner.

Oh well, don't think KH8/S is going to happen for me this time, but I
did work 2 new 6m band-countries today so I've had a good one.

73,
Dan