> There isn't one factual statement

Talk about "lack of facts" - these are facts that the media
and Global Warming alarmists simply ignore since they are not
easy to explain away and disprove the hypothesis concerning a
correlation between human development and global temperatures,

 1) Atmospheric CO2 levels are lower than the average level
    through geologic time (fact).
 2) If atmospheric CO2 levels caused global warming we would
    be in an ice age as CO2 levels are currently lower than
    in either of the last two major ice ages
 3) Global temperatures have shown far greater swings through
    geologic history - *before* industrialization and urbanization
    - than     the cumulative two or three degrees C over two to
    three decades that the "Global Warming Alarmists are obsessing
    over.
 4) The largest contribution to increases in global CO2 levels
    has been in deforestation in the "developing world" - China,
    India, Brazil and large parts of Africa.
 5) NASA space based global temperature records show less than
    1 C change in nearly 30 years of data.

> Does anyone filter this crap?

Don't like it?  Don't contribute to the fiction ... otherwise use
your delete key.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV