As I predicted and as it is logic to be !

Anyway I have no reply yet from the MOC in Dili
concerning the new status of my 4W6EB License,
so my guess is that this License is still OK.

My East-Timor License states:
"The present authorization is valid from 14 March 2000
until further notice..."

No e-mail or mail has been received from the United Nations
NY, so the 4W6 Licenses from the UN are still OK.

73  Jose  CT1EEB / 4W6EB

When this first came up at the beginning of the week, I dropped a note to
NC1L.  His reply was that he forsaw no change in DXCC status for the
existing East Timor entity.

73, ron wn3vaw