Europe means, in real life,  I  EA  F   !

Anything in the north has no chance to break that wall !!

73 rag   LA5HE

--- Den tir 2011-07-26 skrev M.Vasiliev <ra9ab-m...@mail.ru>:

Fra: M.Vasiliev <ra9ab-m...@mail.ru>
Emne: Re: [DX-NEWS] DXpedition calling practices
Til: dx-news@njdxa.org
Dato: Tirsdag 26. juli 2011 05.53

Hello Charles,
Here, in UA9, from every DX-pedition we always can hear
"onlly EU" and "only JA" and sometimes we even have no chance to work this
DX in time of good propagation
"UA9 -You are not EU!". "UA9 -You are not JA!"
Something like this :(

--
Best regards,
M.Vasiliev  - R9AB   -  ICQ 8636160   mailto:ra9ab-m...@mail.ru