Thanks Charles! I’ve only worked you on one band/mode slot, but look forward to
many more QSOs! Keep the filaments lit!

73, Bert N8NN

From: Charles Harpole
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:39 AM
To: DXnews DX-News
Subject: [DX-NEWS] My DXing in HS

I am HS0ZCW. Please call me anytime on any band. I will not flag you for
calling too often, will not ban you from my log for any reason, will not punish
you for dupes, but may chide you over the air when I get grumpy.  I promise to
answer your direct mail QSL cards within two weeks and to spend every green
stamp you send on postage, card printing, and spiffs for my wife who does the
cards. I am a sad bird if on the air with no callers. I absolute love the ego
trip of a big pile-up, so call early and call often.

However, my QSLing slows down when
1. A direct mail comes in with NO SAE.
2. A direct main comes in with an IRC (note, I already have all the tolit paper
I need).
3. Buro cards come in.

All hail DX ! 73,

Charles Harpole