Please..if you wish to respond to the ongoing thread, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be
sure to delete the DX-NEWS portion of the address

The number of complaints I am receiving is staggering because of the cross
posting

By all means, continue on DX-CHAT.  It is a very interesting thread and so are
most of the comments, but not to those on DX-NEWS who subscribed there to avoid
these things

Thanks for your consideration

And as is our custom, To all our DX friends everywhere..on behalf of the North
Jersey DX Association, we wish you a happy, peaceful holidays and New Year

or

subscribe dx-news