Excellent suggestion!

I second it.

John, K9EL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Braun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Country Database

Just a comment here. As preliminary, I really like DX4Win and I HAVE learned
how to maintain my own country database. However, I do think the way the
program manages exceptions is a little klunky. In order to facilitate
updates, and keep people from screwing things up every time the program is
updated, I think it would be nice if the exceptions were kept in a separate
file from the main database, so that the main one could be updated without
hosing the exceptions. Maybe a very difficult thing to do programming-wise,
but it would be a sensible way to do things, at least so it seems to me.

Alan NS0B