From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:28 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Pt 2 Print log for DXCC with Multi QSO's on QSL

Thanks for all the replies. They are appreciated.

I guess DX4WIN has never had the ability to sort cards with more than 1 QSO
for DXCC submission. They need to address this issue in the next revision.

I was chastised at the Orlando Hamfest because of the cards being out of
order.

Bill Moore, ARRL DX Branch Manager, was sitting in the next chair checking
another submission he said and I quote "If DX4WIN does not want to follow
the
ARRL procedures to submit cards then we will not allow their submissions."
The
other ham was also using DX4WIN. He also was told to properly sort the
cards.

I bought the program to log my QSO's and also do the submissions.  By not
properly sorting the multiple QSO's on the DXCC submission list is useless.

Exporting and resorting the QSO's is what I expected the program to do.

On both of my DXCC submissions the card checker DID USE THE LIST.  Even Bill

Moore used the list. Those trying to be helpful telling me the list is not
used please call the ARRL DX desk 860-594-0234 and speak to Bill yourself.
The
ARRL Website has a two page DXCC submission form, DXCC AWARD APPLICATION and

DXCC Record Sheet. If they weren't going to use them I doubt that they would

still be on the website.

Both checkers said "follow the list when submitting!"  "The cards must be in

this, pointing to the top paragraph of the DXCC Record Sheet, order. First
come the single cards in order then the multiple QSO's cards. The multiple
cards
go to the bottom of the pile."

Tony N2MFT