Thanks Jim and Kostas.

Jim, because I asked for a DXCC and SSB submission I expect to get a list of
the 285 SSB QSOs that qualify for the DXCC.

Trevor, VK7TS
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Apr 19 09:56:45 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Apr 19 10:02:03 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] DXCC Submission

--- Trevor Spargo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim, because I asked for a DXCC and SSB submission I expect to get a list of
> the 285 SSB QSOs that qualify for the DXCC.

In your Preferences under the DXCC tab, where it says "Awards", turn off the
check marks next to "Band" and "Mixed".   Also turn off all the Modes check
marks except SSB (and AM and FM if you want).  That should limit you to a SSB
Submission.

I hope you saved a copy of your log BEFORE you did the submission, otherwise
the submit flags will already be set.  They can be cleared through Reports ->
Change Award Flags.  It has to be done three times: DXCC mixed, DXCC band, DXCC
mode.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us