I will be attending the Intl DX Convention in Visalia this coming weekend
 and will be having some QSL cards field checked.

 I have manually sorted and stacked the cards I will submit.  I'd like to
 cross check them against my DX4WIN log to make sure I've got them all.

 I have researched using the HELP Menu and the printed manual several times
 and can't seem to accomplish what I want to do.

 I wish to print out a DX4WIN SUBMISSION REPORT sorted for only CW contacts
 on 20 mtrs, then another report for CW contacts on 15 mtrs then another for
 CW on 10 mtrs (This is how the DXCC wants it done).

 I have gone to PREFERENCES > DXCC and selected only 14 MHZ and CW and saved
 it.
I have gone to PREFERENCES > STATION and selected only 14 MHZ and CW and
 saved it.

 No matter what I do when I go to REPORTS > DXCC > SUBMISSION I get a full
 listing sorted by the band of all my DXCC contacts of both CW and SSB.  I
 think this is a list of anything that has not been checked yet but is not
 what I want.

 I know the answer is there someplace but I messed with it for a couple of
 hours last night, slept on it, tried again this morning and still no answer
 so right now I am filling out the DXCC submission forms by hand but sure
 seems DX4WIN should be able to do it for me if I knew how.

 Less importantly, I'd like to do the same for the CQ WAZ award that will
 also be field checked.  I can get a list OK but can't sort it by band or
 mode.

 TIA for any help.................
 Alan Zack
 Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ