>Before you download the lotwreport.adi file from ARRL, there is a
>check box (normally UNCHECKED) that allows you to include extra
>information in the downloaded lotwreport.adi file.

Unchecking the detail box suppresses everything except the occurrence
of the QSL.

Actually, I WANT the state, grid, etc. information to update the log;
this is especially useful for 6 meter VUCC updates and good to have
just in case I should decide to start chasing counties in the future.
I just don't see that it needs to be put in twice, once in the fields
where it belongs and again in the QSO comments field.

73...
Randy, W8FN