I am trying to get additional info into the entry window by using my paid for
Buckmaster Hamcall data.

I download my Buckmaster Hamcall disk to my C: drive.  I then put "C:\" in the
EXT DATA preference in the top two spaces:   Buckmaster CDRom and c:\.

I expect to put this data on individual hams into the entry window.

I put in a new call into the entry window and use the space bar.  I then use F3
to access external data.  Up comes a separate window called CALLSIGN/ MGR
LOOKUP.  It has the name, address, grid, etc. on the ham whose call I put into
the entry window.

There is a button at the bottom of this Callsign/Mgr Lookup window called
UPDATE QSO.  I press it and nothing happens, I.e., the entry window is not
populated with the information.  What am I doing wrong?  I read the entire
manual (page 29-30) and cannot find what I do.

Any help would be appreciated.

73

Steve Sala
K7AWB