Plse correct me if I am wrong but I believe this feature only works for USA
calls, not DX. This is how it works for me. Maybe I am not set up correctly.
I do use the RAC link.

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:34 AM
To: Steve K7AWB
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] external data

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Steve K7AWB <k7awbg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a button at the bottom of this Callsign/Mgr Lookup window called
UPDATE QSO.  I press it and nothing happens, I.e., the entry window is not
populated with the information.  What am I doing wrong?  I read the entire
manual (page 29-30) and cannot find what I do.

This feature works with Radio Amateur Callbook.  It may not work with
other callbooks.  Can someone else verify this?

Also, you  might want to right-click on the window and choose
"Automatic Update", that way, when you go to a new QSO, the lookup
will happen automatically.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us