Jim is right about this- the 1.14 upgrade doesn't remove your certificates
or station setup.

Those files are stored in "%AppData%\TrustedQSL" and shouldn't have been
deleted during the upgrade.

Did you perhaps run the old installer as Administrator and now not running
it as Administrator? It may be that your certificates and station data are
stranded in an Administrator folder..

If you could, please search your computer for a file called "station_data".
It should be in c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\TrustedQSL on an XP system if I remember correctly.
73,
    -Rick