From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Dick White
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 8:54 AM
To: white...@sbcglobal.net; 'Wayne M'; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] LoTW problem v 1.14.1

First of all want to thank all of you who have sent me help information
about my LoTW up load problem.  I finally got the file up loaded and
confirmed.
 I went through the process for a third time this morning and it worked.
During the process there is a file that asks if you want to allow dupes. I
checked my file and there were no dupes so I selected NO. This time I
selected "ALLOW DUPES" and the file was up loaded and a window came up that
said the file was received by LoTW and credit for the 14 calls I sent.  I
don't know why that made a difference, but it worked.  I am sure there were
no dups in the file, but LoTW thought there was.  Thanks again for all the
help. I just hope it works next time I up load.
73  DICK  -  KS0M

"Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
Richard C. (Dick) White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
Amateur Radio Station  KS0M