From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bengt
Christensen
Sent: 09 December 2014 16:44
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Shrinking windows

Hello group,

I have a problem that I really cannot figure out how to solve.

Each time I start DX4WIN my configured and saved log windows resizes by
becoming slightly smaller i e gaps in between each window get larger.
The log QSO input window stays put, though.

I have been using DX4WIN since middle of 1990'ies. Never had an issue, ever.
But this is making me crazy.
I have tried all the skins approaches in DX4WIN. No difference. I am in
Expert mode of course.

Reason is most probably due to my computer upgrade to Windows-7.
So, reason is somewhere in the Microsoft land of arts. But where?
Is there a way around this forced resizing of DW4WIN windows?
Someone out there must have had this too?

No other softwares in my computer experiences the same effect.

73 - Bengt SM6FUD