Just started up my DX4WIN program ver. 8.05 and the only screens that came up
were my QSO screen and the calendar. The font size is extremely large and not
arial. Under preferences/ personal my user level was changed from expert to
regular. I changed it back to expert. All the name and address data  was blank.
The grid data was filled in but all info was wrong. I cannot change info in any
of the other setup parameter fields. It appears as if the .ini file is
corrupted. I save my data to a thumb drive but opening up that callsign file
does not change anything.  Can I import an old .ini file from another computer
with this program to correct this? Any help on how to correct this problem is
appreciated. If it's not the .ini file I'm open to suggestions.

TNX, Mike,  N4EPD