I am trying to import the wsjtx.adi file into DX4WIN.  However, the comments
field from WSJT-X (which contains the signal reports in db format) is being
put into the Notes for the Call field in DX4WIN instead of the Notes for the
QSO field.  I have even tried using Jim's ADIF to DX4WIN utility, but the
comments always go into the Notes for the Call field.

Does anyone know how I can change the mapping for the import so that the
Comments from the ADIF file go into the Notes for this QSO field?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Dave, N4QS

BTW, I sure wish DX4WIN supported JT9 as a mode.  That is another whole can
of worms to try to work around.  It would also be nice if DX4WIN interfaced
with JTAlert so that QSOs made in WSJT-X were automatically entered into
DX4WIN.  Activity for weak signal modes is booming these days.