So I just applied for 6 meter VUCC using LOTW credits. These QSO's are marked as confirmed via LOTW (and possibly via QSL also) in my DX4Win log.

Is there a way to use the LOTW award to mark these Qs as 'C'onfirmed for VUCC in DX4Win? There are not that many so far (112) but, once I have paperwork in hand, I will be submitting another 108 (assuming I can find all the QSLs). These 108 were found with the search for 6m grids, excluding LOTW confirmations. Then they were exported to EXCEL and duplicates were removed so these too will need to be marked 'C' for 6m VUCC. There would probably be some duplicates in the DX4Win LOTW Qs also.

Any hope of getting out of marking them all by hand? Next project is digging out my old 432 log and entering all those Qs into DX4Win because I think I have enough 432 QSLs for 432 1/2 VUCC.

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN
DX4Win Since Version 0.97