...just found out (which I vaguely remember from previous attempts at something) that the Report "Submission" function looks at the entire log rather than just what is filtered (why?). Guess I will have to do another filter based on the VUCC Submission and LOTW Confirmed fields to get a usable check log. Will see how that goes shortly.

Mike / W8DN