On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:42 PM, OZ0J Joe wrote:

> Is there any way to export / backup the group numbers including "name" e.g.
> to a text file?

I don't believe so.  It's embedded in your log.  I could probably try
to figure out how to parse it.

If you want to copy the group numbers from one log to another:

1.  Delete all the QSOs in your log (multiple QSO operations)

2.  Save the log with a new name.  DO NOT OVER-WRITE YOUR EXISTING
LOG!!!  This new, empty log will retain the groups.

3.  Import the other log into the one you just saved, probably using
the "Merge DX4WIN Log" function in the File Export/Export window.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us