Hi Joe,

I wrote a program years ago that extracts the information but I wrote it for me
so it isn't "pretty".

If you want to send me your .DXL file, I will run my program against it and
send you back the results.
As I recall, it also knows about your "filters" if that is of interest.

If you don't want to send your entire log, copy it do a different name.DXL.
Then open that file with DX4WIN and delete all but one QSO.  Then save it and
send it to me.

If there is enough interest, I will consider Window'izing the program (it only
runs at a command prompt now) and make it available to anyone.

73,
Lee
>>> "OZ0J Joe" <cont...@oz0j.dk> 2/1/2017 12:42 PM >>>

Hi

Is there any way to export / backup the group numbers including "name" e.g. to
a text file?

73 Joe, OZ0J

!SIG:58924831192452048411074!