Paul,

Are you able to figure out what ADIF version that BV7 is using?  Perhaps it
is an older version that will not accept some data that your middle program
is putting in the ADIF file.

Also check that the program you use to modify the ADIF file is saving the
file with the .adi extension.  When I use Notepad to modify an ADIF file,
it will save the file as something like n7cw.adi.txt

Good luck.

73, Bud  N7CW