From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Sam Leslie - W4PK
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:15
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Problem with exporting LoTW

Hello everyone..

I have been having a problem with exporting to LoTW, and I am at my wit's
end trying to figure it out.  After the recent CQWW rtty test I imported my
log from n1mm+ and I was successful with over 1500 contacts being imported.
I selected the "set LoTW flag" when I did this, and indeed the LoTW flag was
set to "Y" for all these contacts.   When I then tried to export from DX4WIN
(8.5) for submission to the LoTW web site I got a message that only about
150 contacts were being exported.  I then aborted the export and clicked N
to "do you want to clear the upload flag".

All my contacts (1500+) still have the LoTW flag set to "Y" but now when I
try to export I get the message that "Exports finished, no QSOs were
written".

I then tried to set the "Filter" function by creating a new group with the
Date Filter box checked and of course the first and last dates entered.
This did not work either.  I know the answer is simple but for the life of
me I have not been able to find it.

What am I doing wrong?

Sam Leslie

w...@w4pk.com

Inch-by-inch life's a cinch, but yard-by-yard it is really hard