Hi, Sam

I upload to LOTW regularly as follows:

F8 (Search)

Date - enter the first date of the required export
        - enter the last date of the required export.  Note this assumes
that you have the date set to Range.

File>Import/Export>ADIF

Say yes to the question as to whether to use the active filter for the
export.

Save the exported ADIF file somewhere

Then use TQSL to upload that ADIF file.

It takes seconds and works fine

73, Ian G4IIY

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Sam Leslie - W4PK
Sent: 12 October 2017 18:15
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Problem with exporting LoTW

Hello everyone..

I have been having a problem with exporting to LoTW, and I am at my wit's
end trying to figure it out.  After the recent CQWW rtty test I imported my
log from n1mm+ and I was successful with over 1500 contacts being imported.
I selected the "set LoTW flag" when I did this, and indeed the LoTW flag was
set to "Y" for all these contacts.   When I then tried to export from DX4WIN
(8.5) for submission to the LoTW web site I got a message that only about
150 contacts were being exported.  I then aborted the export and clicked N
to "do you want to clear the upload flag".

All my contacts (1500+) still have the LoTW flag set to "Y" but now when I
try to export I get the message that "Exports finished, no QSOs were
written".

I then tried to set the "Filter" function by creating a new group with the
Date Filter box checked and of course the first and last dates entered.
This did not work either.  I know the answer is simple but for the life of
me I have not been able to find it.

What am I doing wrong?

Sam Leslie

w...@w4pk.com

Inch-by-inch life's a cinch, but yard-by-yard it is really hard

---
http://www.avg.com