From: Max Mucci, N5NHJ (I8NHJ) [mailto:n5...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:24 PM
To: Paul van der Eijk
Cc: ON4AOI
Subject: Re: IC-7100

Hello Paul,
Is the old radio file compatible, I can use that one while you search for the
bug.
Consider that logging the QSO logs FSK441 so this is going to be a major issue.
Thanks.
73 de Max, N5NHJ (I8NHJ)
one  of EL2PP, 1A0KM, JT1Y, E30GA, T77V, TT8MM, T32R, K5K, XR0X, S05X, 4O3T,
BS7H, K4M, PJ7E, PJ7DX, 6Y1V, C6ANA, VP5/I8NHJ and...