From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of ON4AOI
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:48 AM
To: 'Max Mucci, N5NHJ (I8NHJ)'; 'Paul van der Eijk'
Cc: 'DX4WIN'
Subject: [Dx4win] IC-7100 and other rig files

Hi All,

For all that might have certain RIG files "not working OK"
in Version9 that were "OK" in Version8
Pse send me that RIGFILE, so I can have a look what is going on.

In the meantime you can always copy your working rigfile from
Version8/radios
In to Version9/radios directory,
Even better is to rename it first to (rig)v8.rig and then copy it to V9
Makes it easier to compare and select the good one

Guy ON4AOI