Instead of just F3, try ALT F3.  Working ok here with the new command.

Ian G4IIY

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Ernie Walls
Sent: 23 October 2017 14:57
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Callsign lookups.

Can some kind soul tell me how to get the QRZ.com callsign lookup feature
working.

A couple of pieces of info - this still works instantly and flawlessly in
8.05, and so easy was it to apply even I had no problem getting it working.
And.. I do not have a paid subscription to QRZ.com. I use the free service.

For the life of me I cannot get this working and either cannot find the
correct information to allow me to get it working or cannot understand the
information that I can find about the subject. And yes, I do have VERY POOR
computer skills.

Please be detailed and provide info step by step and if you think necessary
(or better) send the information directly to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ernie Walls VK3FM
vk...@wallsy.com.au<mailto:vk...@wallsy.com.au>
Mobile 0418 301 483