Hello This is my first time on here and as a new user of dx4win I am still
learning.

Not sure if this is the correct way to ask a question but here goes.

I would like to know a little more detail on the question below from Arthur
Caswell. I cannot find the pop up menu to click on for automatic updates. I
am also a subscriber to QRZ and would like the automatic update facility.

Which data window is it that should be visible and then be able to right
click on?

Mike G4SND

Skip,

With the external data window visible: Right mouse click and select
automatic update from the popup menu.

--Paul

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 11:29 AM Arthur Caswell <acaswell4...@charter.net>