Hi,

after importing the file of confirmed QSOs from the LoTW, I noticed that no confirmations of FT4-QSOs are shown in DX4WIN. Instead, all these FT4-QSOs are marked with the identifier "X" in the NOTFOUND file, despite the identical date, time and callsign in DX4WIN and LoTW.

When I looked through the export and import files, I noticed the following: In DX4WIN as well as in the export to the LoTW the FT4-QSOs are marked as mode "MFSK" and submode "FT4". However, the ARRL web service for querying LoTW confirmations only returns the mode (MFSK), but not the submode. This is also specified in https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/developer-query-qsos-qsls/. It looks like the missing submode field leads to a negative QSOs match when importing the confirmed QSOs in DX4WIN.

DX4WIN Version is 9.0.9.1259. Can other DX4WIN users confirm this behavior?

I know that it is possible to set all FT4 QSOs manually to "LoTW confirmed" using the function "Check log against imported log", however with many FT4-QSOs this is time consuming, so any fix to the problem is appreciated. Possibly this behavior may also occur with other MFSK-submodes, which I have not yet checked.

73 de Georg, DL5NO