For the record, Logbook does export the proper MODE/SUBMODE:

<APP_LoTW_OWNCALL:4>K1MU
<STATION_CALLSIGN:4>K1MU
<CALL:5>K8SRB
<BAND:3>40M
<FREQ:7>7.04907
<MODE:4>MFSK
<SUBMODE:3>FT4
<APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP:4>DATA
<QSO_DATE:8>20200610
<APP_LoTW_RXQSO:19>2020-09-16 10:17:08 // QSO record inserted/modified at
LoTW
<TIME_ON:6>011000
<APP_LoTW_QSO_TIMESTAMP:20>2020-06-10T01:10:00Z // QSO Date & Time; ISO-8601
<QSL_RCVD:1>Y
<QSLRDATE:8>20200623
<APP_LoTW_RXQSL:19>2020-06-23 02:57:13 // QSL record matched/modified at
LoTW
<DXCC:3>291
<COUNTRY:24>UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
<APP_LoTW_DXCC_ENTITY_STATUS:7>Current
<PFX:2>K8
<APP_LoTW_2xQSL:1>Y
<GRIDSQUARE:6>EN80FP
<STATE:2>OH // Ohio
<CNTY:9>OH,HARDIN // Hardin
<CQZ:2>04
<ITUZ:2>08
<eor>
73,
    -Rick

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 3:30 PM Georg (DL5NO) <ge...@dl5no.de> wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>
> thanks for your email!
>
> I downloaded a new lotwreport.adi with all QSOs, and after import also
> the FT4 QSOs have a "Cnfm"->"Y", that solved my problem :-)
>
> I can't understand how I got the old (apparently corrupt) lotwreport.
>
> All others: Pse ignore my original mail.
>
> 73 and tnx,
>   Georg
>

> > All of my imported FT4 QSO's from LOTW are confirmed.  I use DX4WIN
> > 9.09.1259 also.
> >
> > When importing the lotwreport.adi file into DX4WIN make sure the Options
> > for duplicate QSOs window says:  "imported QSO sets Lotw Confirmed flag"
> >
> > For example: I just imported a lotwreport.adi report today into DX4WIN
> > and it set all recent FT4 QSOs to LOTW confirmed.
> >
> > The LOTW notation for each FT4 QSO is showing a "Y" under the Cnfm
> > window block in DX4WIN.
> >
> > Keith W3KB

Rick Murphy, D. Sc., CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA