THANK YOU SO MUCH.

That did it .......
I hate to have to print out another manual again....hee hee....
it took almost 300 pages last time... with the new additions.
I still have the original I got for the version 6 or 7 or something.

It worked........

And just out of curiosity, where did you find it in the manual?
I will put a sticky note on that page.....

I have about 500 old QSL cards that I had in a pile, mostly IOTA
confirmations and a lot of rare DX cards.  I was hoping to up my
count on confirmations and this will help greatly.

Thanks again......

John Paul // AB4PP