Thank you so much for the replies.
Always good to have extra tools in the toolbox you never seem to have enough lol
Right now I don’t even know if I’m looking for a file for just a button I have
to push.
Looking at “help” I don’t see how CW announce works (calling out needed
incoming spots)
How do you troubleshoot it when it’s not working?
73 Bernie/WO2N.>