I am upgrading my DX4WIN from 8.05 to the latest and I am installing the latest
version on a new Windows 10 PC.  The previous install is on an old XP machine.
I have been looking through the reflector archives and have not found anything
specific to what I am trying to do.

I have seen posts about copying the entire DX4WIN directory from one machine to
another but I am not sure if I should do that, and then do an 9.09 on the new
machine, or if I should install 9.09 and then copy some of the files from the
old machine to the new one.

I am also unclear about if/when I will need to run AD1C's DXWin Data Updater.

Rick
W2RDS