From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of David Perry, N4QS
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 4:08 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Fatal error

When I try to open DX4WIN, I am getting a fatal error:

Country.dat is missing.

When I look in the save directory, I see the country.dat file.  Would it be
corrupted?  I did have an unusual shut down this afternoon which prompted me
to save the backup.

How do I reload a new country.dat file?

Thanks,

Dave, N4QS