From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Luciano de la Rosa
Sent: Friday, 19 January, 2024 19:09
To: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Fatal error

Good night all.
I am doing the World Award 2024 that is active throughout the month of
January.
It turns out that the records I had on the computer throughout the 19th and
the first hour of day 20, that is from 00:01 to 00:48, by mistake I pressed
the wrong key and when closing Dx4win, he did not record them.
My question is the following, is the possibility of recovering them? In some
temporal file, I don't know ...
Or is your recovery impossible?

Greetings for everyone.

73 de EA8AM